>> Monday, February 6, 2012
The web is abuzz with interest in Eli Manning's wife seen walking with the NFL star and their daughter after Eli Manning led the New York Giants to his second Super Bowl win in 5 years. Eli Manning's wife is Abby McGrew from Nashville, Tennessee. Manning and his wife were married in a private ceremony in Mexico, two months after Eli Manning led the New York Giants to his first Super Bowl win. Eli and Abby Manning have been together since their days at Ole Miss. Eli and Abby have one daughter, Ava Frances. Manning with his wife and daughter celebrated together right after leading the Giants to the Super Bowl 2012 victory.
Eli Manning - Personal Life
- Born in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Proposed to wife in 2007, got married in 2008
- Volunteered for Hurricane Katrina with brother
- Raised $2.5 million for the construction of "The Eli Manning Children's Clinics" at the children's hospital
- Wrote children's book entitled Family Huddle with brothers
- Appeared in commercial to raise awareness for 2010 Deepwater oil spill
- Appeared in Oreo commercial with brother, Peyton Manning and the Williams sisters
- Host of Guiding Eyes for the Blind's Golf Classic, the oldest and largest charity golf event in Westchester County, NY
This is a post on Eli Manning's Wife and Personal Life.